are you the developer, who can let us fly?
Your challenge? Innovate and transform
You will be given a lot of freedom and the opportunity to contribute your own input to develop and maintain online gaming platforms. And we’re not talking about a couple of cute little online gaming sites, but 5 big online multiplayer platforms giving thousands of gamers all around the world the opportunity to have and create fun. Which means that our platforms have to run and function 24/7! So they must be stable, quick and problem-free. Your skills as a web developer are the crucial links here because you will:
- Work on the redesign of our website.
- Produce and develop innovative and smart solutions.
- Build on and maintain our 5 different platforms and backend environments so that they function effortlessly.
BeGame is doing so well that we’re looking not just for 1 developer but several. Are you an intermediate web developer? Come and work with us and perfect your skill set. Are you a web developer? Then share your knowledge and experience and become even better in your profession.
Your unique workspace at BeGame in Amsterdam
BeGame is a major player in the online gaming industry. Based at our office in the heart of Amsterdam, you will get to work with our 8-strong international BeGame team. A team consisting of unique individuals driven by their personal passions and every single one of them with entrepreneurship in their DNA.
What we offer
- A job where you’ll be developing for major online multiplayer platforms.
- Young colleagues who are just as inventive and ambitious as the organisation. A true start-up culture.
- A gross monthly salary of between €3,500 and €4,500 on a full-time basis, depending on your knowledge and experience as an intermediate /senior.
- Lots of creative freedom and space for your own initiatives and contributions.
- The most fantastic work environment you can imagine, with a team of committed, no-nonsense creative specialists in the heart of Amsterdam.
- A MacBook Pro to work with and... uber-tasty coffee.
- The opportunity to work from home at least 1 day a week.
- Annual meet-ups with all your international colleagues at a secret location.
What you offer
Innovation and transformation demands guts and entrepreneurship to be able to identify and resolve any and all challenges together with your team. And to put your shoulders to the wheel rather than sitting back and waiting for things to happen. And that’s why we need the very best web developers, which means that you have:
Between 2 and 5 years work experience:
- as a web developer
Knowledge of and experience with, for example:
- MVC Js frameworks: AngularJs, BackboneJs of ReactJs
- Unit testing: Jasmine or QUnit
- Version Control system: GIT
- Setting up technical architectures: Linux Vagrant
Superb communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Are you up to the challenge?
Cool! Then what are you waiting for? We don’t like wasting time, so we’d love to hear about your creative innovation ideas straight away, and why you think you’re the web developer who can take us up to the next level.
So mail your CV, including your motivation, to Robin Sulmann via email@example.com.
Any questions about this job vacancy? Want to know more about BeGame? Then just send an email to Robin and he’ll give you all the ins and outs of this function and BeGame.
Are you interested in working for a leading company in its field and would you like to work with a multi platform high traffic gaming website which needs continuous improvement?
We are looking for an experienced senior Front End web developer with technical background to help maintain and expand our line of products. You will work in a challenging and dynamic team, and be responsible for writing clean and reusable cross browser code.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Solid engineering fundamentals.
- Very good knowledge of at least one MVC Js framework such as AngularJs, BackboneJs, ReactJS, etc.
- Version control system: GIT.
- You take satisfaction in doing it the “right way”.
- Someone who writes clean, commented, organized and readable code.
- Eager to continuously improve yourself, your team and the company.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Written and verbal.
Experience in one or more of the following techniques and software is a big plus:
- Unit testing (Jasmine, QUnit)
- Experience in setting up technical architectures Linux, Vagrant, etc.
- Market based salary
- An open-minded company with lots of room for participation and healthy discussions.
- Many chances to develop yourself including access through training and conferences.
- No nonsense! We’re proud of our flat hierarchy and short democratic decision paths.
- Great work environment at our office in Amsterdam.
- Macbook Pro to work on, and … good coffee!
- Possibility to work from home one day per week
Interested? Tell us more about yourself. Besides sending us your CV, include a letter of motivation; tell us what projects you're proud of and what your role was. We also like to hear about your GitHub projects or IT projects you do outside of office hours.